10.06.2010

Once again.

The love I want doesn't give up and the love I need won't walk away because the love I'm searching for is unwavering. You see, the love I've managed to maintain must be convinced it's good, must be convinced it works, must be pulled kicking and screaming along, just to get it to give in. But when it does, the love I have is the best. Why must that change daily? Why can't it just be seen, that together our love is the best love. No more fighting our way along, hoping for a break.


All I asked was "did you really leave?"
You said, "I'm gone Olivia."
The only response I could form was the same,
"Me too."

You see, nothing will change after this. This part wont make me any less sad or cry any less tears. It's not going to make anything better or anything happier. It will likely make it worse. This post will simply remind me that I am better than this, better than the mess I have been left in. Again.

It was known, this way ruined everything. But it is all the same. I can't pretend to be okay as just a friend and you can't pretend to care like you say you do. IT IS ALL THE SAME! And yeah, thanks for the good times, but I am done. Don't ask for me to help you make it there, cause I don't like being walked all over. All I missed was my best friend... I must have mistaken you for someone else. It was easy to remind you of angels, hard to remind you of the good. And a weekend spent left a week out in the cold. Watching ups and downs elsewhere brought fear and we have now made their unhappiness ours. You chose that. You let your fear decide our future. Fear never was a good thing.


I am not perfect, no one is, nothing is ever completely perfect.
If that is what you are looking for you will never find it.
Whether that be with me or someone else.
Here is the thing.
I have a strong love, a passionate love, a serious love.
The one that gets you in the morning when you wake.
The one that keeps you side tracked all day.
The one that sits at your side while you try to sleep and keeps you awake all night.
The one that makes it so even when you don't mean to, you smile.
The one that makes you feel like nothing in the world could be wrong.
The one that sneaks happily into your dreams.
The one that people only daydream about.
It's an undying love.
A happy love.
But like me, it's not perfect.
It's crazy, it's messy, and it's stubborn, but it's the love I have.

I gave it away in a pretty little package.
And it was taken, but I haven't seen that pretty little package since.
It was never returned.

No comments: